Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Powerpoint Presentation

My presentation highlights the reason why I want to teach Kindergarten. It gives some background information about my life and where I'm coming from, and gives a good idea of who I am as a person. I would want the parents to feel good after watching this to know their child was in good hands at school.  

I chose to use Powerpoint for my presentation because middle school was the last time I had made one. I knew I had come a long way since then, and was excited to see what I could do with Powerpoint. I gave Prezi a try, and started over multiple times but really did not like the program. All the movement made me feel like I had motion sickness, and I was not pleased with the limited choices on fonts and what I could do with what was available to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment